In creating our very specific made to order business model, our first priority has always been you, our customers who continue to inspire us through suggestions and comments. Your continuous enthusiasm drives us to provide you with new services, collections and products. Shopping the TLC way is not only a customer experience, it is a strong and long-lasting partnership.
TLC is, to a great extent, the result of what you are helping us to build everyday – that's the main reason why your input is helpful to us and to our community, in order to improve our service and provide it to as many people as possible.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and will fully comply with all applicable Jersey Data Protection and consumer legislation in place.
In order to bring you the best possible service, we might collect several kinds of information when you navigate on our website:
- When you shop or register on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, address, email address, phone number or credit card information.
- We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders, the login and password associated with your account and a record of your product selection and actions on our website.
- If you have requested any information, send any emails, subscribe to any service, complete feedback, etc, we might also hold your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information such as your age, interests or product preferences.
- We and our third party providers of advertisements and content may also collect information about where you are on the internet (IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com, URL you came from), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- We may acquire customer lists from other parties so that we may invite new people to enjoy the TLC experience. We acquire only lists of people who have indicated that they are willing to receive email offers. Also, each time we send an email offer, we will provide an opt out option. WEBREALLITY FUNCTION REQUIREMENT
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We will not share your personal information with any unconnected third party when not necessary. In some cases, when we might need to share some of that information with third parties that we would hire to help us develop our services offer, this will be done with the target of improving what we offer to you and the TLC community.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used either:
To process your orders
To improve our website
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To improve customer service
To improve your navigation experience
To send periodic emails, improve our advertisement or notify you of products and offers
By visiting TLC, you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes, whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you create a shopping account while ordering with us, you will be given the option to receive information, products, promotions or special offers from us. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or payment process.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
TLC implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
All financial transactions are carried out on a 3rd party system (Worldpay).
A cookie is also a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard drive by your computer browser. It enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information in order to interact with you, improve and personalize your experience.
We totally respect the confidentiality of your personal information. It may be disclosed to other trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police (or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities), to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information, we are entitled do so.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy, we undertake not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.thelovingchaircompany.com/terms-and-conditions.